domingo, maio 15, 2005

Reality Check 4

Monthly I use to write a chronicle called reality check. In this short piece of text I tend to look at myself and get a picture of how I feel, my motivations, the way I see life, and tend to see if the choice I made in December stands the time.

I have made it quite typified, but, like everything, I got bored with the scheme. So, this time, I'll write it in plain text. I'll keep the english, just to keep the fitness.

This past week was hell, not the work overload, that was quite less than expected, but my mood. Then I realized that I was forgetting to take the vitamin pills. Was it the reason ? Nonetheless, my ankle still aches, which made me quite defensive. For precaution, I haven't swum this week. But, in reality, I haven't felt like it.

In general, I sense that I made the right choice. I can't imagine myself putting up with a boring job like my previous. I still want to learn more and more. I still want to give more of myself. In that particular, that is good.

I think I just need to lighten up a little bit. Going to a cinema might be the trick. I haven't been there for a time, now. I know I am tired, and in need of a rest. Time will come for that. I just don't know when.

Radar still plays on the radio of my brand new car. The light blue BMW is parked outside. I haven't read much lately, so the books are the same. I have 4 books on my current readings. All are technical, I only like one. This is a tough time on reading.

Yesterday I was thinking there wasn't a particular music I liked more than the others, on the time being, until I heard today the "sing for absolution" by muse. I immediately put the volume up... This is the music... "Evil", Interpol also is catching my attention. Today I had Massive Attack, Feist and Cousteau on iTunes. Probably an introspective mood is the reason.